Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
Welcome to "My Favorite Music"
Learn English with music! Post requests and lyrics to your favorite English songs.
Category:Entertainment
Language: English
Members: 8608
Officers: Lily (Administrator)

Are you sure that you want to leave this group?

Are you sure that you want to delete the discussion thread Lianne La Havas - Unstoppable?
By arachete on 1/7/2016 1:39:16 PM
Lianne La Havas - Unstoppable

I'll wait a little longer We're weak and getting stronger I know it's taking the time to heal We'll be unstoppable Don't know what I did it for I needed to know that it was always real My hands held high when we walk down the line, honey I'm in awe through the clear night sky Let's be at peace, we'll fly Our hearts collide And escape the magnetic side I was like a satellite spinning away Almost lost forever and le***ing no space Floating through the darkest reaches of space To another galaxy Our polarity shifting around There is nothing else left holding us down But it's just gr***itational We are unstoppable I just can't escape the pull We are unstoppable It's just gr***itational We are unstoppable My hands held high when we walk down the line, honey I'm in awe through the clear night sky Let's be at peace, we'll fly Our hearts collide And escape the magnetic side I was like a satellite spinning away Almost lost forever and le***ing no space Floating through the darkest reaches of space To another galaxy Our polarity shifting around There is nothing else left holding us down But it's just gr***itational We are unstoppable I just can't escape the pull We are unstoppable It's just gr***itational We are unstoppable The stars will guide the way In the dead of space You will be my one and only We are unstoppable We are unstoppable We are unstoppable We are unstoppable Oh, oh, oh! The stars will guide the way In the dead of space You will be my one and only

By arachete on 1/7/2016 1:42:17 PM
RE: Lianne La H***as - Unstoppable
She's unstoppable...like me )))))) it is just one of the reasons why I love her.